Wednesday, November 16, 2005

You can qoute me on that.

...hh

Lou Duva, veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan training regime of heavyweight Andrew Golota: "He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is."

Chuck Nevitt, North Carolina State basketball player, explaining to Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared nervous at practice: "My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt."

Frank Layden, Utah Jazz president, on a former player: "I told him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'Coach, I don't know and I don't care.' "

....mm...

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 9:16 PM, Blogger endeavor said...

Heh, what in the world are you talking about?

 
At 11/18/2005 3:25 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

I don't know.

I found those on that ahajokes site...

I thought they were amusing enough and I had nothing else on my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home