Monday, April 24, 2006

Ender's Game

This book was good. It was better than 1984 and Fahrenheit 451.

I must say,

Ender's Game >= Lord of the Flies > 1984 > Fahrenheit 451

I really liked it. That's all. I don't know if Ender's Game is better than Lord of the Flies, but I liked it better.

1984 could make a movie... Fahrenheit 451 could make a movie... LotF could probably make a movie...

Ender's Game would need a whole mini-series though, it's just longer and more complex.

As far as games go,

1984 could not be a game. Fahrenheit might have more potential, but I don't think it would be suitable still. Lord of the Flies could probably make a sort of adventure/action/survival game.

ENDER'S GAME SPOILERS AHEAD:
Ender's Game could be a... "game" (what a coincidence...). I would see it as sort of a life sim/RPG/Adventure. You would start the game on the Battle School and you have stats and relations (e.g. Posedion 12...). You could make friends or enemies with each character and you have to work out and stuff and you have studies and skills. Then you would have the battles and practices which would be sub-games of their own with complex strategies and stuff.

Then after you get far enough in the game you go to the command school where you repeat for a shorter time. Then you win the game after the final battle and then it will be a sort of cutscene that finishes the game.
END OF SPOILERS.

So...
Ender's Game was good. Very good. At least I liked it.

2 Thumbs up. 5/5 stars. 9.6/10 score.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Well...no comment...hehehahahahaha,1

I liked the beginning... :(

 
At 4/24/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

of course I want to know the ending!!! silly...

 
At 4/24/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

I actually looked at the back of the book...hehe..but hardly saw anything...except//./sdf;ailjsdflkmlkemrlkjwejo;kthq;klnwekjnt

 
At 5/05/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger endeavor said...

Will Ender's game become a timeless classic?

 
At 5/05/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

I've seen it on a lot of "TOP" lists, for... different things.

 
At 5/05/2006 11:43 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Hey, what's with the processed junk food! Ok, I'll have a #27 with mega-size me diabetes and a lkjsdflkjsldkjslkjdflkj....ok

 
At 5/05/2006 11:44 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

I thought long and hard about a good title, and nothing came to mind.

So I just used that one.

 
At 5/05/2006 11:45 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

oh, well, I think that you should make a J-menu with only "j-food" and then offer it to the customers with j-burgers deluxe and j-straws for the j-shakes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home