Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just to tell you.

I finally made another story after 6 months of writing 2 stories that were truly awful and I couldn't publish them because of their awfulness so then I decided to write another story after still having no ideas or plotlines in my head and then some garbled mess came out and I wrote it down and it kind of made sense but didn't half make sense and there was basically no descriptive phrases anywhere in it so then... HERE IT IS!

CYBER REALITY
Tell me if it's okay.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

I haven't read it yet...but I will when I have more time, k?

 
At 9/27/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

Something's wrong with the comments on the other blog with the story. I don't know if it's due to the template or what, but only that post doesn't show comments ( it says 0 comments, but in reality there were 2)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home