Monday, December 04, 2006

Inside Man

Okay, so this movie had some good stuff in it. The bank robbery concepts were somewhat interesting with all the costumes, switcheroos, safe deposit boxes, clues, and riddles. But it was pretty boring. I think you could condense it into an hour tv show or something, like the television show STANDOFF.

I haven't seen many Denzel Washington movies, but I got this itching feeling he plays that same character with the same personality in 9/10 of his movies.

I kind of hated all the characters. Except the bad guys. I was rooting for the bad guys the whole movie, and I said, "aww... why didn't they keep the diamond and get rich?" at the end.

The music was so cheesy, and the dialogue seemed to be a bit over-dramatic. And I really hate it when they insert random political statements and stuff about things everyone knows about, and does not need to be told again for the 20th time.

It was okay. I liked the robbery concept and such, but it was kind of boring and slightly cheesy.

***/5 stars.
6.60/10.00

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 6:02 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Right, I found it a little disappointing.

And the camera angles/lighting was kinda weird.

 
At 12/05/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

Please explain :D.

 
At 12/06/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

UMMMMMMMM...ummmmmmm..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok, it didn't really excite me that much. There was not much dialog. It seemed maybe too scripted. I don't know..it was boring.

 
At 12/08/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Movies? Books? Videogames? A show called LOST? Another show called 24? What is this??

What about NUMBERS!! I liked that show. And the apprentice! and and.

 
At 12/08/2006 4:47 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

.... come on four dots??

 
At 12/08/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

I have only seen Numb3rs like twice, and I have not watched The Apprentice probably since last spring.

 
At 12/08/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

I want to see the new apprentice cause it's coming to L.A.!!

 
At 12/08/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

WHAT R U TA1K1N6 48O|_|7?!?!?!?!??!

....!

 
At 12/11/2006 7:17 PM, Blogger endeavor said...

Give an example of the "random political statements and stuff about things everyone knows about."

 
At 12/11/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

In the movie they interview a Middle-Eastern man who says that the majority of Middle-Easterners are labeled as terrorists, even though that is not true.
..............................................................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home