Friday, January 12, 2007

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

There is not much to say about this game, but it was not bad.

In the ways of Gamespot http://www.gamespot.com/misc/reviewguidelines.html:
Gameplay: 9/10
Graphics: 7/10
Sound: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Tilt: 8/10

The Worst Parts in Trauma Center:
- The story doesn't fully wrap itself up; questions were unanswered. (Yes, I beat the game. No, I did not play the X-# levels that are on the ExTrEME difficulty which may reveal more plot details.)
- It's corny... sometimes.
- It only has 5-6 hours of gameplay, minus the replay value.

The Best Parts in Trauma Center:
- Defusing the bomb
- Operating in the dark
- Rushing back to the ER and using the defibrilators for the first time.
- Solving molecule puzzles



If I had to give it a score, which I do have to do:
Final Score:
8.0
Fun, challenging gameplay, good use of the wii-remote, simple, and short.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 10:35 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Well, I'm glad you liked it!

Tilt: 8/10??? What in the world...you mean like when you had to tilt the wii remote to repair a broken bone?

defibrilators = ? Are they those revive a person thing?

"Solving molecular puzzles" aww i missed it...sad me...

I agree...I like the game; it definitely used the remote in a variety of ways, teaching you how to be precise, etc.

Oh yeah, I love how they have certain expressions for each character; like their sad, happy, or whatever feeling. Yeah!

My rating: incomplete...I know...I didn't finish it!

 
At 1/15/2007 6:22 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

Tilt: Uh In the ways of Gamespot http://www.gamespot.com/misc/reviewguidelines

Defribrilators: Yes.

Yeah.

 
At 1/15/2007 6:23 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

http://www.gamespot.com/misc/reviewguidelines.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home